Marketing • Writing • Brand Management
567-341-0455 firstname.lastname@example.org jaycihaase.com
Resourceful and creative digital marketer with 4 years’ corporate and agency experience within a variety of industries. Focus areas: digital marketing and social media, brand and content management, writing, design. Impact: Adaptive, attentive, and composed in managing projects; Consistently exceeds goals and project expectations. Successfully upholds and elevates brand identity across all marketing channels.
- Social media automation
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Website editing (WordPress)
- Email Marketing
- SLR Photography
- Media Relations
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Camera Raw
Marketing Manager • Function5 Creative July 2019—present
Responsible for the digital marketing strategy and execution for a range of clients, including veterinarians, a music/food festival, medical practices, financial advisors, and a dance studio. Manages social media and reputation, website updates and blog posts, and email marketing for all clients. Contributes graphic designs, photography, and copy writing.
- Doubled social media engagement across clients; Established blogs for two clients, converting several hundred monthly users from social platform to website; Increased client web traffic with paid campaigns; Increased client social following by 30%.
Social Media Manager • BIBIBOP Asian Grill July 2018—July 2019
Manages digital presence of nationwide fast casual restaurant chain, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and reputation management. Creates and curates content and captions using original photography and designs. Responsible for creating a social media strategy that upholds brand standards and coincides with current marketing initiatives; writes and manages all brand copy, including digital and print collateral, with a focus on capturing the brand story and voice. Schedules all social posts, implements paid social promotions and responds to messages and comments. Additional responsibilities: Graphic design assistance for print materials; Miscellaneous digital marketing tasks.
- Created and implemented elevated brand voice. Doubled both Instagram followers and Facebook page likes in 11 months; Exceeded reach and foot traffic records for location Grand Openings with social promotions; Exceeded engagement record on a single Instagram post; Increased average engagement rate on Instagram by 2%; Revived company blog; Developed relationships with 15+ Ohio social influencers.
Marketing Specialist • Allied Mineral Products May 2016—July 2018
Managed website updates and content creation; Developed company social media; Responsible for copywriting – website & literature; Graphic design; Trade show coordination; Drafted internal & external communication pieces
- Co-led complete website re-design, including interface planning & writing all new content; Implemented new internal education program for sales team; Developed social media strategy; Several company news releases picked up by trade publications.
Ohio Hotel & Lodging Association • Communications Intern Winter-Spring 2016
Event planning & coordination; industry research & reporting; member outreach; graphic design
- Created a comprehensive guide to hotel chains / brands; Created design theme for Annual Conference & Gala
Educational Programming & Public Relations • Metroparks Toledo 2014—2015
Presented historical programs & tours for all age groups; Created new parks programs; Assisted with planning & execution of Metroparks events; Social media development
- Story published in monthly Parks magazine; Developed social media campaign; Redesigned and operated Parks Pinterest page; Assisted with crisis management after flood damage; Various trainings in education and tourism completed.
The Ohio State University • Bachelor of Arts
Strategic Communication & Psychology: Organization & Performance August 2012 – May 2016